Professional Engineering & Architectural Services
KGOBISA PROJECTS is a Close Corporation that was established in 2003 with the intention to offer complete technologically innovative solutions to the public and private sectors in areas of:
- Infrastructure development
- Water, Energy and Environment
- Architecture & Building MEP services
- Chemical & Mineral Processing
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Project & Programme Management
We are competent and skilled Multi-disciplinary Engineering firm driven by passion to achieve client satisfaction in all aspects of our engineering and infrastructure projects, and always strive to guarantee the realization of these objectives in partnership with the clients and our network of expert professional associations. We assist our clients in the delivery of their projects on time, within budget and Safely, without compromise on quality and adherence to specifications.
As a company we have access to well trained and experienced discipline engineers, technologists, technicians and project & programme managers. We are constantly improving our processes and knowledge base to meet the ever changing needs of our clients and society at large.
As our industry is regulated by statutory bodies, we have relevant professional registrations with councils and associations as follows:
- Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP)
- South African Institution for Mechanical Engineering (SAIMechE)
- Gauteng Institute of Architecture (GiFA)
- Southern African Alternative Energy Association (SAAEA)